• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

How long can HCG be ran at 100iu ed

babbagandu

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
For a 20 week cycle, I was thinking start HCG after 4 weeks or at first sign that atrophy is starting. Run it at 100iu every day until pct.

Does that sound good? Although it's not that high of a dose I was worried about running it for too long. What are everyone's thoughts on this?

For a 20 week cycle, I was thinking start HCG after 4 weeks or at first sign that atrophy is starting. Run it at 100iu every day until pct.

Does that sound good? Although it's not that high of a dose I was worried about running it for too long. What are everyone's thoughts on this?

So that's 700 IU/wk. Most guys are happiest at 1000 IU. Some get by on 500 but this is a minority... some require 1500.

The half life is 3 days so you can pin twice per week and do just fine if you don't want to be a pincushion.

Your HPTA will shut down immediately after starting your cycle. I wouldn't wait 4 weeks unless this is your first cycle and you want to see what atrophy, shrinkage, ache, and ascension are like. Well, that's actually a good reason if you're a curious self-lab-rat researcher like myself. :) A side benefit of starting HCG right away is that your endogenous production won't stop and will add on to your exogenous injections. This could be anywhere from 200-1000 ng/dL extra depending on your testes.

As for the leydig cell desensitization fear of running it too long, this appears to be blown way out of proportion. It's only a small risk, if any. One study shows some desensitization at 4,500 IU/wk after two years, something you'll never come remotely close to doing. One endocrinologist in the various BB forums, Michael Scally, calls into question the existence of this effect at all (at therapeutic doses) and challenges anyone to come up with a study showing it.

So that's 700 IU/wk. Most guys are happiest at 1000 IU. Some get by on 500 but this is a minority... some require 1500.

The half life is 3 days so you can pin twice per week and do just fine if you don't want to be a pincushion.

Your HPTA will shut down immediately after starting your cycle. I wouldn't wait 4 weeks unless this is your first cycle and you want to see what atrophy, shrinkage, ache, and ascension are like. Well, that's actually a good reason if you're a curious self-lab-rat researcher like myself. :) A side benefit of starting HCG right away is that your endogenous production won't stop and will add on to your exogenous injections. This could be anywhere from 200-1000 ng/dL extra depending on your testes.

As for the leydig cell desensitization fear of running it too long, this appears to be blown way out of proportion. It's only a small risk, if any. One study shows some desensitization at 4,500 IU/wk after two years, something you'll never come remotely close to doing. One endocrinologist in the various BB forums, Michael Scally, calls into question the existence of this effect at all (at therapeutic doses) and challenges anyone to come up with a study showing it.

Well said sir!

Back