• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Cut mix question

Turd Hammer

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Most cut mix is 50 prop/ 50 tren A/ and 50 Mast per ml, DP being an example.

There is/was a supplier that claimed to have the above in 100/100/100 per ml.
Correct me if I'm wrong but that would have to have prop at 300 mg/ml, with the tren A and Mast the same, since you are only going to get 1/3 of a ml of each in one ml of mix.

What is the maximum amount of steroid that can be suspended in oil in Test Prop, Tren A and Masterone?

Is 100/100/100 even possible?

of course it is its the same amount of powder as it would take to make Test E 300. there is only 300mg per ml in the cut mix u described

Correct me if I'm wrong but that would have to have prop at 300 mg/ml, with the tren A and Mast the same, since you are only going to get 1/3 of a ml of each in one ml of mix.

What is the maximum amount of steroid that can be suspended in oil in Test Prop, Tren A and Masterone?

100/100/100 would be 100mg test/100mg mast/100mg tren per ml

So it is possible to make prop 3oo?
Why don't we see it available? Is it a pain issue? A crashing issue?
Sorry if it sounds like a silly question just can't wrap my head around it.

When they make cut mix is it just one ester or a mix of proprionate with the test, acetate with the Tren and propionate used to make masteron? That's where I get confused.

i believe my whole confusion stems from the mixing up of carrier oils and esters. Right?
Also an apology for having to multiple post I'm just not able to edit everything fast enough to make one post.

yeh you can pretty much make anything theres Test n Tren blend 400. hurts like a bitch and is thick but u get the point. it would be totally possible to make test prop 100 masterone 100 and tren ace 100

I would like to see a legit company make Prop at 200mg/ml. I've tried QV's and theirs no way in hell that has 200mg per 1ml.

^I'm with this guy.
200mg/ML prop? Sounds god sent. Although I do wonder what the pip would be like. Seems like the higher amount of prop I inject, the worse the pip is. But is that from the volume of oil or from so many mg at once? Beats me haha

IML Gear Cream!

300mg per ml is effective, but try to find one good like best steroid cycle. because in cut mix E300 is most effective as powder and also in amount same.

Back