• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

How long to wait until next cycle??

WeeZYana

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys I know this sounds dumb but. How long do I need to stay off until I can hit my next cycle of sust??

My current cycle:
Sust- 500mg wks 1-10
Deca- 150mg wks 1-7
Pct- clomid ( haven't started yet)

But my next cycle is organon amps. Any advice on how to quickly recover and get back on it??

If you are not on trt just do time on time off. If you really want to start before run some blood test and go off of that.

Forget your next cycle Wtf is going on with this one? Sus for 10 weeks and decca for 7, bro that's a waste. Decca and sus don't even hit their stride for a good 6+ weeks. The minimum I'd run that cycle is 12 weeks but preferably 16. And your decca dose is really low. The bulking effects at that dose are almost none existent. That's basically a therapeutic dose for your joints. I'm not sure where you received the info on this layout but you need to do some homework. And don't listen to whoever advised you to run it like this. Next time have someone experienced critique your cycle before jumping in head first. Your selling yourself short of maximal benefits.

Rule of thumb is : Time on = Time off

But if blood work says your in normal range of hormone 4 weeks after PCT, you can cruise again. I like to wait 2 more month after pct so my receptors can be complelely cleaned out

Joeblow, I gained my 22 lbs off this cycle of MLG and AY. So I got the results I was looking for. But I have some organon amps on their way and I want to get on those ASAP

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and what kind of blood work do I need to ask for??

Joeblow, I gained my 22 lbs off this cycle of MLG and AY. So I got the results I was looking for. But I have some organon amps on their way and I want to get on those ASAP
- - - Updated - - -

Oh and what kind of blood work do I need to ask for??

Exactly bro. If you would have run it differently imagine how much you could have gained. I'm guessing at least 30lbs considering how well you responded and the fact that mlg and ay's gear is potent. Trust me bro you cut yourself short here. You had a good 6-8 weeks of growing left to do. Especially if you would have ran the decca at 3-400 mg.

For the bloodwork go to privatemdlabs and get the female hormonal panel. It's like $50. You can add anything special you want but that should about cover it.

I have noticed most people cruise on Test, Sust and EQ at 200mg a week. I don't have much experience with Deca, although that does look like a very low dose for a cycle, not going to lie!

Whatever it feels right is usually when I go back on.

IML Gear Cream!
Ive ran 3 Total. This was my first " stacking cycle" what thread to i need to go in for advice on planning my next run? Also what's the best pct for my situation? Clomid, aromasin, arimadex, or letrozole??

My stats

180lbs- goal 200lbs
15-20%bf
Ill get a picture as soon as I figure out how.

Next cycle-- organon sust 259-500/ week and what else guys? I want to bulk then cut

Back