• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

HCG Dosage help

Ajperretta

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Couldn't do a search for HCG because it's not a long enough word:(

Just started my third cycle. It will be Test C / Var / NPP for 8-10 weeks. kick started with test prop.

I've always done clomid/nolva along with HcGenerate/post cycle/unleashed for PCT.

This time, I think i want to try to avoid the crappy pct feeling altogether and keep the boys plump.

What's the typical dosage for HCG? I think I remember most guys starting it around week 4 or 5 before the boys start to shrivel and then run it 2 weeks after the last pin. Then begin PCT as usual. I'm not experienced with this, so hopefully someone can help me out.

Thanks!

500iu/wk i would start it on your 2-3 week of your cycle. I will be running the same cycle as you in May except Mine is Sust/Dbol/NPP might Switch out the Sust for some TPP if i can get my powder in time.

500iu 2x /week is pretty common and universal. Just my personal opinion is to stop it about 5 days(or a week) before you plan to start pct.
Some guys up the dose while esters clear but for me if 500iu twice a week is keeping the boys nice and full I don't see a need to bump up the dose.

And on the when to start part, depending on how many iu you have then just start it to where you'll finish it off a week before pct. So if you have enough starting week 4-5 like you said would work out great.

Btw I do recommend running the test C 10 weeks instead of 8.

....and a quote from the Sticky written by Heavy that supports your decision to change the way you've been using HCG.
"The HCG is administered BEFORE the aas ester clears to increase the mass of the testes and bring back ITT levels. This will allow the testes to sustain output of testosterone sooner."

Thanks for the help. Unknown says 500 or week and mr waters says 500 twice per week. Not sure if unknown meant twice per week or if some of us can run less units?

I will probably run 10 weeks. I wanted to do all test prop and go shorter but It hurts so bad that I'm running the cyp as my base and just getting a little boost with prop at the beginning. I like the idea of shorter cycles but the cyp doesn't seem to really get working til week 5 or 6 for me. Prolly will run a bit longer especially since you reminded me its basically a waste if I don't.

Any opinions on the length of npp and var? Should I consider dropping either one before 10 weeks?

Some are fine on 250 IU twice a week, most need 500. Occasionally I bump mine to 750 IU twice a week to keep the balls descended... must be a low responder. You can just adjust the dose to whatever is required to keep em large, low, and ache-free.

Your HPTA will shut down as soon as you start pinning your test-c. I'd get the HCG going by week #2 at least to prevent the beginning of any atrophy, and starting right away won't hurt either.

I started hcg at 500iu/week from the beginning. Very little change in testes. Continue till 4 days before pct. DO NOT use during pct when you want yur body to start producing its own. Good luck with the cycle.
JL

Thank you for the replies. I just started the cycle yesterday and I'm going to order the hcg today.

I will start out with 500 iu per week and adjust as needed. My guess is I will have it in time to start week 3 or 4. I'll get enough to last about a week after my last pin.

Thank you all for the help!:)

IML Gear Cream!
Yep you're good to go, got some good bro's in here giving ya advice. Just gotta find your happy medium with the HCG dose, everyone is different.

And for ya question, var is pretty mild so I see no prob at all running it all the way through the cycle, and you couldddd run the test one week longer than the NPP since it is a 19-nor, but NPP is pretty quick in and out and since the test you're running a longer estered test compared to the nadrolone, you'd be alright hitting em both for 10 weeks IMO. I means that's how I'd run it haha

G'luck buddy.

I wouldn't run var for 10 weeks even if it is considered mild. Of course it depends on the dose you use but I feel it's undue stress on the liver. 6 weeks should be good enough.

Probably best to start out with 250IUs 2x per week and do that for 4 weeks. If you noticed suppression then try bumping dose to 500IUs 2x. Of course various factors come into play but it's usually wise to start low and avoid potential sides that higher doses can bring.

500 iu HCG twice weekly MINIMUM.

From what I hear, 8 weeks of var is when youll get the full effect. Im on my first try of it and I researched with mods, sponsors and reps for that concensus. heymrwaters stated correctly that everyone is different in regards to HCG so just :eek:grab em everyday to see that yur dosage is high enough. good luck bro
JL

Back