• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

growth or grow? what is it?

michael32

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Random question..was speaking with a mate earlier and he mentioned knowing someone with something called 'growth' or 'grow', not sure which he said an he did say the technical name (P something i think) but signal was bad and i cant research it till he sends me the name, was just wondering if anyone knows it, as i know all the normal like sus an deca etc and iv never heard of one called grow or growth and its not exactly cheap from sounds things but i dont know what cycle length it was for, guessing its the 'street name' and google gives me nothing. If not i can wait till he txts me the proper name. Thanks peeps

Random question..was speaking with a mate earlier and he mentioned knowing someone with something called 'growth' or 'grow', not sure which he said an he did say the technical name (P something i think) but signal was bad and i cant research it till he sends me the name, was just wondering if anyone knows it, as i know all the normal like sus an deca etc and iv never heard of one called grow or growth and its not exactly cheap from sounds things but i dont know what cycle length it was for, guessing its the 'street name' and google gives me nothing. If not i can wait till he txts me the proper name. Thanks peeps
I think he's talking about growth hormone or HGH. and yes it is expensive.

£180, but didnt say for how long a cycle and from research id done already, im interesting in trying sus personally but wanted to do my research into that also first, cheers pal

Growth hormone is very expensive. It's also faked A LOT. Be careful.

Only buy GH that you can see lab test results for.

Growth hormone is very expensive. It's also faked A LOT. Be careful.

Only buy GH that you can see lab test results for.

If its legit what is would be good to stack it with? or would it be easier and safer to just stack sus and deca like i was planning? cheers

If its legit what is would be good to stack it with? or would it be easier and safer to just stack sus and deca like i was planning? cheers
With ANYTHING that works well. It can be a bulker or a cutter.

it's very expensive and what I would consider a long term use peptide.. meaning to see any effect, you normally would have to be taking it for several months.
If your young and not competing.. then don't bother.. You'll get more from regular gear.
growth = GH = growth hormone = HGH = human growth hormone = somatotropin = somatropin = all the same thing

thinking i will just stick to stacking sus and deca, then see how my gains go from there.Thanks for the info

Sorry but I had to laugh on this one bro(not at you) but he probably is talking about hgh and like metal head said, it is expensive and you should do your research long and hard before even considering it.

Back