• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

New guy, need some basic info

jutty

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I've been lifting seriously for a handful of months and am starting to plateau a little bit. I'm just wondering ideas for getting some mass and powering through this. If anyone has any suggestions can you PM me, I'm new to this whole thing. Thanks in advance.

Try a pre workout some creatine and protien, maybe try switching up your workout. I wouldn't think about AAS unless you have at least 2 years of serious lifting,it takes dedication and time but it is all worth it when you see the results

You need to get post count up for Pm's. You didn't post anything in reference to your workout but lifting heavy ass weight = mass, strength....and tons of food.

There are numerous ways to train in order to get through a plateau . I see lots if guys in the gym who are basically wasting time to say they are in the gym. When they ask me what am I taking, I say" have u seen me work out".the entensity at which you push yourself has much to do with gains. Also try to find a partner who will push you through the last few reps

Have you tried changing your routine up radically? You need to do that - start doing very different exercises. Stats for your major lifts?

How many grams of protein are you taking in daily? Have you upped your calorie intake as you've grown, or are you eating the same?

Throw up your training split on here bro. And your diet if you can. Manipulation of the two should be the first resort in breaking through your plateau. Worry about those first before steroids.

Back