• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

can't find my motivation

Raped Ape

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I am a naturally motivated person and a lot of times motivate others but lately IDK what it is I cannot find my natural motivation and focus like I used to have. Its been about 3 to 4 months since it was signifigant to notice. I am about 3 weeks into my cycle of dbol and test E. I was hoping that it would aid in regaining it but some days I can't even get into it in the gym and my focus is non existant. Basically I was wondering what you all do when and if this happens to you? Maybe I'm just in a rut maybe I need to switch up my workout or gym but are there any supps you guys use or compounds? I chose these compounds thinking it would help. Any advice or help is appreciated

Hum, you should feel awesome ? Maybe bloods will tell something ? With me diet is the last thing to leave me with motivation ? Is your diet clean enuff ? You got lead in your pencil ? No libido would be a bad sign. Bloods- good luck.

Hum, you should feel awesome ? Maybe bloods will tell something ? With me diet is the last thing to leave me with motivation ? Is your diet clean enuff ? You got lead in your pencil ? No libido would be a bad sign. Bloods- good luck.

good libido good gains balls have gotten a little smaller..... all of the signs other than bloods say its could I possibly have estrogen levels to low??

I would get some blood work. Could be an estrogen level... but it could be nothing of that sort. Some days, I wake up and feel like shit. I don't wanna get out of bed and I don't wanna train. I force myself and then feel better, but still I do feel that way sometimes. I honestly think a lot mine is coming from the Letro at 2.5mg/day though.. That shit kills my energy, libido and makes my joints snap like hell. How much test are you running?

I would get some blood work. Could be an estrogen level... but it could be nothing of that sort. Some days, I wake up and feel like shit. I don't wanna get out of bed and I don't wanna train. I force myself and then feel better, but still I do feel that way sometimes. I honestly think a lot mine is coming from the Letro at 2.5mg/day though.. That shit kills my energy, libido and makes my joints snap like hell. How much test are you running?
500 mg's per week and I plan to get bloodwork done and if anything my estro would be to low I am pretty sure it is not high the snappy painful joints and libido are a dead giveaway

Do you train by yourself? A training partner usually keeps me motivated. Maybe some kick ass workout music!

keep your dick up bro....i we all go through ups and dows in our training careers....sometimes i feel great on cycle and others ive felt like total shit mentally and physically...it will pass just push through

When I need a little pick me up I take a Pre workout or sum tne if you go for the Pre workout supp try c4 it's a great Pre workout and if you get the icy blue razz flavor it tastes like heaven or you could pick up sum tne that will do the trick

IML Gear Cream!
keep your dick up bro....i we all go through ups and dows in our training careers....sometimes i feel great on cycle and others ive felt like total shit mentally and physically...it will pass just push through

thanks reps given!

When I need a little pick me up I take a Pre workout or sum tne if you go for the Pre workout supp try c4 it's a great Pre workout and if you get the icy blue razz flavor it tastes like heaven or you could pick up sum tne that will do the trick
ya I just ended a 6 tub craze binge cold turkey and I think that has a little to do with it. and I loved m5 which has c4 in it so I think im just gonna grab some PW or tne What are some of the benifits of tne other than pumps? and is it IM or SubQ injections?

Consider bloodwork if this persists for a while - you can't eliminate the drug factor.

When was the last time you set goals for yourself? When you looked at yourself in the mirror and figured out what you wanted to change? Do you compete or do a sport? Do you train for looks? Or just aimlessly? Get your direction straight!

Consider bloodwork if this persists for a while - you can't eliminate the drug factor.

When was the last time you set goals for yourself? When you looked at yourself in the mirror and figured out what you wanted to change? Do you compete or do a sport? Do you train for looks? Or just aimlessly? Get your direction straight!

This^^^. I don't have to find a reason to go to the gym, I love being there because I have a goal in mind. I know that every time I step in the gym it brings me one step closer to reaching my goals. You have to find that drive to spark that fire inside and make you love training again.

Back