• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Anavar and female hormone replacement

funinnpak

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
The wife had a full Hysterectomy 5 yrs ago, she has spent the 18 mnoths getting into shape, she has lost 70lbs, but now has hit that wall. I dont want her dropping her cals anymore than they already are, She does plenty of moderate intensity cardio, Zumba, and will be starting weight training this month. Can a woman who is currently on HRT take Var and would it be benifical to improve lean mass and drop bodyfat?

The wife had a full Hysterectomy 5 yrs ago, she has spent the 18 mnoths getting into shape, she has lost 70lbs, but now has hit that wall. I dont want her dropping her cals anymore than they already are, She does plenty of moderate intensity cardio, Zumba, and will be starting weight training this month. Can a woman who is currently on HRT take Var and would it be benifical to improve lean mass and drop bodyfat?

Yes
Yes
The weight training alone is the best thing she can do for herself but yes yes yes on the rest.

I used to maintain @150lbs on 1600 cals ED. Now I maintain on well over 2k cals ED LOL

Back