• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Ephedrine

Slider

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I was thinking of running an ECY stack (I know its typically an ECA but I cant take asprin); thinking of dosing it at Ephedrine HCL: 25mg, Caffeine: 200mg and at Yohimbine HCL: 5mg per serving and then taking 2 - 3 servings through out the day depending on my tolerance. Any tweaks are appreciated. Weight is 190lbs (I asked Santa to get fat for christmas...).
Also I was wondering about the ephedrine aspect of it. I was digging around and I found out that I can get some via OTC products like Primatene (Ephedrine HCL at 12.5 mg), or the popular Bronkaid (which has Ephedrine ephedrine sulfate 25 mg). I was just wondering whats preferred or if any of the reps here have pure Ephedrine (not PE, straight E). Thanks for the help guys and gals, its always appreciated.
p.s. Before anyone recommends clen I have already tried it and I despise that poison... It made me drowsy, shake like I had Parkinsons, and so wired I felt retarded because I couldn't think / concentrate.

- Slider

If you are adding y-hcl, I would drop the caffeine to 100-150mg especially if you plan to take it 3 times a day eventually. That will have you pretty amped up so be ready and if your diet is not in check, its just a waste so make sure that is on point.

I was digging around and I found out that I can get some via OTC products like Primatene (Ephedrine HCL at 12.5 mg), or the popular Bronkaid (which has Ephedrine ephedrine sulfate 25 mg).

I tried digging those up at my local pharmacies -- one didn't have it, the other had it in voucher form on the shelves but when trying to cash it in the pharmacist said they both had been pulled from the market a few months ago and they in fact had none. Haven't checked the veracity of that statement... will continue looking at other spots.

Anyone managed to find this stuff recently?

Don't over do the ECA, they can make you jittery and mess with your energy levels. I would use a low or moderate dose to start and see how that works for you.

I was thinking of running an ECY stack (I know its typically an ECA but I cant take asprin); thinking of dosing it at Ephedrine HCL: 25mg, Caffeine: 200mg and at Yohimbine HCL: 5mg per serving and then taking 2 - 3 servings through out the day depending on my tolerance. Any tweaks are appreciated. Weight is 190lbs (I asked Santa to get fat for christmas...).
Also I was wondering about the ephedrine aspect of it. I was digging around and I found out that I can get some via OTC products like Primatene (Ephedrine HCL at 12.5 mg), or the popular Bronkaid (which has Ephedrine ephedrine sulfate 25 mg). I was just wondering whats preferred or if any of the reps here have pure Ephedrine (not PE, straight E). Thanks for the help guys and gals, its always appreciated.
p.s. Before anyone recommends clen I have already tried it and I despise that poison... It made me drowsy, shake like I had Parkinsons, and so wired I felt retarded because I couldn't think / concentrate.

- Slider
I thought they ephedra was a highly regulated item due to all the meth heads making home made ice?

I thought they ephedra was a highly regulated item due to all the meth heads making home made ice?

it is; but with everything, there are ways around it... They tried to change it and use PE in most sudafed products, but some clever chemists found a way to make meth with it now too...

Vasopro->Canada->Legit->Cheap->Legal

I also use Man Power ECA; shit is legit! His stims are the best stuff he makes.

No, many use him though for various things.

i also have use MP NYC atack and that shit is strong..morning cardio with one of those, some BCAA's fasted and you'll be sweating like a dirty hooker.

Sorry to raise this one back from the grave, but I was wondering how often I should take the ECA. Some say places it says to take only 1 dose of 25/200/85, and others say it can be taken up to 3 times a day. Just wondering what everyone thinks. Thanks again, also Malt, I found a new source for the ephedrine HCL; hit me up if ya wanna know.

- Slider

Sorry to raise this one back from the grave, but I was wondering how often I should take the ECA. Some say places it says to take only 1 dose of 25/200/85, and others say it can be taken up to 3 times a day. Just wondering what everyone thinks. Thanks again, also Malt, I found a new source for the ephedrine HCL; hit me up if ya wanna know.

- Slider

Thanks bro... I actually found a pharmacy that still carries the stuff and have given it a try. Honestly I don't notice a big difference even at 25mg right before a workout, whether I was on tren or not. Could be placebo for all I can tell but I'm sure the stuff is legit and doing *something* to me. I just seem to be a low responder to some drugs.

Back