• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Physique contest cycle...looking for thoughts on this before ordering.

magog

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Competition is in Late October. Would start cycle end of June. Would be 14 weeks from start to end. Was thinking this:

Weeks 1-12 Test E 400mg/week
Weeks 1-12 Tren E 400mg/week
Weeks 1-10 Riptropin 5iu's/day (if my wrists can take it)
Weeks 8-15 Anavar 100mg/day

Not a fan of Winny, and I don't think I need to dry out that hard for physique. Not family with Proviron or Mast so no idea how beneficial they would be here.

Currently starting PCT height is 5'7" 194lbs at 13.8%BF. Carrying a decent amount of water right now as well.

Goal of the cycle is to cut on it hard, and possibly bring a few lagging spots in line. I have a real tough time getting below 8%BF but I figure that should be solid for physique. If things get tight or the weight isn't coming off fast enough I will run some DNP for a couple of weeks at 500mgs/day mid cycle to help push past any stops.

Thanks for any thoughts!

dont try to just rely on drugs. any thoughts on diet/cardio yet? maybe get a nutritionist to guide you through your prep even.

dont try to just rely on drugs. any thoughts on diet/cardio yet? maybe get a nutritionist to guide you through your prep even.

I am solid on both...I hadn't planned on relying on drugs, I never rely on the gear. Diet is #1, exercise is #2...gear falls in 3rd somewhere and rather distant.

My diet is fine I am anal as can be and track everything I eat. for cutting I have always done well keeping my macros around 40/40/20. I have had my RMR tested at the local university multiple times and my fat was done using their DEXAScan. While I am newer here I have been in the community for a while.

I just came off of a lean bulk, which was after rehabbing a serious ankle injury. I hover in the 10% BF range most of the time. I have been told I would do well on stage right now, as I am but well and winning are two different areas, so I was hoping to do well as this is a larger show.

As for cardio I do a large variety from standard gym equipment to jiu jitsu, kick boxing, capoeria, and Bikram Yoga. I do cardio everyday for a minimum half hour. I generally prefer HIIT, but also like steady state with moderate intensity.

Back