• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Front-loading a test E cycle with prop?

Slider

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey I was wondering if someone could clarify the "front-loading" concept for me. I was reading that because of test E's long ester rate, ~ 3-4 weeks to kick in; it was recommended to front-load it with some prop. Now I was thinking about it and crunching the numbers; it said to pin 100mg EOD for 21 day (or till you feel the enan to kick in) on top of your desired cycle amount... So I was going to go with a 500mg a week cycle of Enan and front-load with prop. So does that mean that I would have 900mg of test in my system a week until I went off the prop; Or how would I do this correctly? Thanks for the help guys,

- Slider

Yes that is it . Really 100mg/eod averages out to 350 mg/wk because some weeks will have 4 injs. some 3. Have you ever used prop before ? Some people are sensitive to the ester and have some pain. Make sure to start your AI by week two with all that test. I use this system alot. You could also go 4 weeks with the kick. Good luck

i'm currently doing this exact thing and so far SO GOOD. today is end of week three..i've done 500mg test e per week..250mg of deca per week..and 75mg ED of test prop..today was my last inj of test p (i think lol) i have probably 4 days worth left of the prop and am probably just going to finish it off :winkfinger:

Yes that is it . Really 100mg/eod averages out to 350 mg/wk because some weeks will have 4 injs. some 3. Have you ever used prop before ? Some people are sensitive to the ester and have some pain. Make sure to start your AI by week two with all that test. I use this system alot. You could also go 4 weeks with the kick. Good luck

No I have never take prop, I heard that the pip can be a bear though... So out of curiosity, wouldnt the sudden flux from almost a gram of test down to 500mg mess with ya at all? Or is it because the Enan hasn't "kick in" yet that your system only really recognizes the prop?

Alright guys, this is what I found and it seems biochem logical (OR it could just be really really well thought out bro logic). So digging through some archives I found this... Well about 72% of 100mg of test E is test, and about 85% of 100mg of Prop is test; so 500mg Enan x 85% = 425mg of Prop. So divide into eod injections over one week is 106,so about 100mg eod should make the transition smoothly into the 500mg a week of test E. And according to some other archives using bro science, it is believed that it takes about 21 (some say 28) days for the Enan to kick in. So about 2 bottles of Prop (with 100mg / EOD) should cover ya for the front loading. If anyone see's some flaws in this, please lemme know.

- Slider

Enthanate will release half of the dose in about 12 days so if you inject 250 mg, 125 mg will be released into your system over the first 12 days, then 62.5 mg over the next 12 days and so on. Your second shot will do the same and it becomes a compounding effect until your blood levels reach a point when you feel the test usually 21-28 days. That said, the way you have it laid out makes it sound like you will get zero E until the half life. You have to account for the slow release over and over. IMO, you're better off front loading the E by doubling your dose the first week to get your blood levels up faster. Using prop at the beginning is called a kickstart, not front loading. You should feel the E in 10-14 days with the front load. I personally would double the dose the first two weeks to really get things going but you only need to do the first week. I personally don't like mixing esters but that's just a personal preference. Plus prop hurts like a bitch. I've used UG and pharma grade and both left me sore for a couple of days but after a few weeks it gets better. Since you're only using the prop as a kick start, no sense in going thru all the pain IMO. Literally, if you pin a virgin muscle like your quad, don't expect to walk right for a couple of days. Anyways just my thoughts. Good luck to you.

Enthanate will release half of the dose in about 12 days so if you inject 250 mg, 125 mg will be released into your system over the first 12 days, then 62.5 mg over the next 12 days and so on. Your second shot will do the same and it becomes a compounding effect until your blood levels reach a point when you feel the test usually 21-28 days. That said, the way you have it laid out makes it sound like you will get zero E until the half life. You have to account for the slow release over and over. IMO, you're better off front loading the E by doubling your dose the first week to get your blood levels up faster. Using prop at the beginning is called a kickstart, not front loading. You should feel the E in 10-14 days with the front load. I personally would double the dose the first two weeks to really get things going but you only need to do the first week. I personally don't like mixing esters but that's just a personal preference. Plus prop hurts like a bitch. I've used UG and pharma grade and both left me sore for a couple of days but after a few weeks it gets better. Since you're only using the prop as a kick start, no sense in going thru all the pain IMO. Literally, if you pin a virgin muscle like your quad, don't expect to walk right for a couple of days. Anyways just my thoughts. Good luck to you.

So basically I would just pin EOD (my dosage is 1cc / 250mg) for two weeks then go to 2 pins a week for the rest of my cycle?

This might sound stupid, but what scenario would the kick start be used, and when would a front load be used?

So basically I would just pin EOD (my dosage is 1cc / 250mg) for two weeks then go to 2 pins a week for the rest of my cycle?

You would pin 500 mg 2x the first week instead of 250 mg. then you do your regular pin schedule. As I mentioned, I would do it the first two weeks or maybe the first 3 pins. I could break down how the front load works but I don't have time to write it all out.

Kick start means to use another substance while you wait for the long ester to kick in. Most people use dbol as a kickstart. Front load means over loading the first week or two to get your blood levels up faster so you feel the long ester quicker.

IML Gear Cream!
Here's a good write up on front loading

Steroid Front loading is a process to saturate your receptors with the peak dose from week one to ensure stable blood levels instead of it taking several weeks to peak like most long esters,this is why most people dont feel the effect of a long ester until its built up substantial amount in the blood stream, the problem can be solved by front loading which is doubling the amount of mg in the first wk,

When you inject AAS regardless of the ester a certain amount is released over the next 24-48hrs the only thing the esters does is extends the half life of the AAS it wont slow down the first initial release of the AAS,, so after the the first release of the AAS as mentioned above the reminder is released over a certain amount of time up to the half life,

Why wait for you to feel the effects or for it to kick in around wks 6-7, you would be better of getting the blood androgen level up sooner,spiking and working so you feel the effects of the AAS, If you work out exactly the level of active testosterone and the esterized amount waiting to be activated you will see the advantage of steroid front loading and the benefits -

The example I will show you is the first few weeks of a cycle what is not front loaded and one which is front loaded, please dont look to forward into the ester because its not really important to the final results other than dose difference, lets give an example of AAS with half life of 7 days -

Standard cycle of 500mgs per week

Week 1- 500mg used........After 7 days 250mg left - so active test delivered in that wk 250mg

Week 2 - 500mg used.......+ 250mg (left over) = 750mg - test active for that wk = 375mg

Week 3 - 500mg used.......+375mg (left over)= 875mg - test active for that wk=437.5mg

Week 4 - 500mg used........+437.5mg(left over)=937.5mg - test active for that wk=488.7mg

Week 5 - 500mg used........+488.7mg(left over)=988.7mg - test active for that wk=494.3mg

Week 6 - 500mg used........+494.3mg(left over)=994.3mg - test active for that wk=497.1mg

Week 7 - 500mg used........+497.1mg(left over)=997.1- test active for that week=498.5mg

And so on...............

Takes 7 weeks to get the full weekly dose of 500mgs

250mg in the first wk
375mg in the second wk
437.5mg in the third wk
488.7mg in the fourth wk
494.3mg in the fifth wk
497.1mg in the sixth wk
498.5mg in the seventh wk
Front loaded cycle of 500mg per week -

Week 1 - 1000mg used.......After 7 days 500mg left - so active test delivered in that 1st week 500mg....bingo!!!!
Then back to the normal dose of 500mg per wk, job done!

By the end of the first week you will achieve the peak dose as opposed to the 7th wk of a cycle not front loaded, 1 wk or 7 wks for peak blood levels? no argument really, you will have the benefit of the gear kicking straight away,without doubt this is an excellent way to achieve your goals and get the full strength of the gear kicking striaght away, remember the body grows at its best when its fresh which is normally at the start of a cycle, cut the whole length down of the cycle and front load it, less time shutdown, faster stable blood levels at peak dosage, results striaght from the start, reason why many stay on cycle for many wks is because of when the gear starts to kick fully so why not cut the length down which will cut the time down for shutdown, with front load no need to stay on for so long,

Long esters and short esters can be used when front loading, long esters work better and should be doubled during the first wk of the cycle and the short esters should be doubled on the first day of the cycle but not that much in it tho!, this is due to the half life of short esters, a easier way around this would be - if you implement the rule of - with every standard dose you inject double each time you jab until you reach the first half life, this will ensure you wont go over the required amount and this will hit your peak blood levels in the first week, no unstable levels and straight away in the first wk you will be running the required amount,

Many like this method and many prefer kickstarting the front end of the cycle with an oral i would say try them both and see which one you respond best to, I would advice anybody who likes running the standard length of cycle with long esters to try this method it may just change the way you cycle in the future.

Hey I was wondering if someone could clarify the "front-loading" concept for me. I was reading that because of test E's long ester rate, ~ 3-4 weeks to kick in; it was recommended to front-load it with some prop. Now I was thinking about it and crunching the numbers; it said to pin 100mg EOD for 21 day (or till you feel the enan to kick in) on top of your desired cycle amount... So I was going to go with a 500mg a week cycle of Enan and front-load with prop. So does that mean that I would have 900mg of test in my system a week until I went off the prop; Or how would I do this correctly? Thanks for the help guys,

- Slider

If you run Test E and use Test P for first 3-4 weeks, that will be a 'kick start'.
Most people just use oral like Dbol, or PH, as a kick start.

Alpha Dog provided a good article about front loading.

Alpha dog is correct .... Front loading u normally double ur dosage for the first two.weeks n kick start is using a compound that hits the system quick.......... A great kick start compound is olympus s tne/dbol/drol ......... Ull be an animal right off the rip !!!

Great article Alpha! I think I am just going to do the front loading (stick to one compound) and see how it works out for me. Thanks for all of the help guys!

- Slider

the problem with frontloading is the extreme amount of hormones that are introduced into your system.. essentially flooding it. This can cause severe mood swings, extreme acne break out, the test flu.. among other things.
there used to be some really knowledgeable guys on an old board that this was discussed in great detail when frontloading was the new hot topic (maybe 12 years ago)

the problem with frontloading is the extreme amount of hormones that are introduced into your system.. essentially flooding it. This can cause severe mood swings, extreme acne break out, the test flu.. among other things.
there used to be some really knowledgeable guys on an old board that this was discussed in great detail when frontloading was the new hot topic (maybe 12 years ago)

This

Back