• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

I need help with may recovery

Tyson911

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Dear people;

I was first introduced to steroids like "dianabol" over ten years ago trough a friend. I am 32 years old now, 5ft 6" and weigh about 150lb. He sold me his last batch and told me he was going to stop selling. I was very curious at that time and decided to give it a try. I was amazed that they were actually working. I started to gain weight at the same time pumping iron and was getting much quicker results. I know this is probably candy for most of you guys out there. Anyways the cycle lasted about 30 days before I ran out. I asked my friend if he could get me more but unfortunately he couldn't. He was also right about getting ripped off if I tried to get them on-line. I did my research for weeks which turned into months and ordered from a few different websites which seemed pretty legit but ended up getting something that either didn't work or something that didn't look anything like I ordered in the first place. I don't want to loose anymore money so I stopped ordering online. I do want to mention that during that time I did come across a website which wasn't much different then the others. I can't remember it because it's been so long and there were too many to keep track off. Most of their products were pretty expensive so I didn't purchase anything from them but they were giving out free samples surprisingly. So I ordered this product called "Methanabolic" and they sent me about 20 pills. Turns out they were real. I noticed similar results from these to "dianabol". So there has to be hope somewhere. So like I said it's been about 9-10 years since I've taken anything. I have a fear of needle and with all the past experience I wouldn't even try to inject anything into my body that was bought online unless I was 100% sure it was legit. That is way to risky for me. I'm not saying I would never go that route I just hope I don't need to. I have no intentions of becoming a PRO body builder.

Anyways the reason I am posting this is because I got injured a while back and have been having serious pains from a ruptured disk in my spine. I stopped working out a few years ago (which I really enjoy by the way). The left side of my body was in constant pain especially my left arm. My Sergent told me surgery was my only option. They removed my disk and fused my spine with a titanium plate. During all this time I lost a lot of wait, mass, and muscle. Being bedridden for months made it even worse. I am slowly recovering at this time. Eating right, I don't smoke or drink. I just went back to work on light duty. I'm struggling a little financially, fiscally and emotionally. My goal is to gain wait, start exercising, build as much muscle as possible and hopefully get my life back. I believe steroids could really help me achieve that at this point in the condition I'm in. I could really use all the help I can get at this point. I'm not asking you to give out your sources although that would make my life a lot easier. Maybe some clues, and email or a PM. I need a source that is legit at bargain prices. If you guys know anything specific that would help me best in my situation I would greatly appreciate it. I know this post sound very desperate because I really am. If anyone out there has gone through what I'm going though you know what I'm talking about. Any help, advice and recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks you for your time reading my post and I apologize for my grammar. English is my second language. Thank GOD for spell check and GOD bless you.

First, thank you for your service to our country ( assuming free world ). Now that's a serious medical recovery to go through, and you have a lifetime of struggles to overcome. The bad news is to do it right with collagen health in mind will cost a huge amount of cash. IMHO getting your life in strick order would be best right now. A rebuild injury cycle goes something like this
250 test ew
Hgh
30 mg Anavar ed
pct
sorry, to do it for real cost is around 500 bucks a month, if you could find a real source ? This is why I say do something grand , like fall in love ? Best of luck !

Back