• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

MPB cycle modifications?

Rayjay

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ok so apparently I'm MPB prone just like my brothers (both quite bald in mid twenties) but I didn't know it because I've had very low T most of my adult life. Now that I'm taking Test, I'm losing hair and thinning out very quickly. I can even feel discomfort in my scalp. It's like I can feel the hair burning and dying..

I'm curious if there are ways to adjust the compounds that people have experience with that would still get the gains without so much hair loss? I don't have as much experience/knowledge of injectables as I wasn't expecting to ever go this route (before Low T diagnosis).

I think I'm way too gyno prone for 5a-reductase inhibitors. I already require higher AI dosages than most

I was thinking go back down to a TRT level dose like 150-200mg week Test and go with EQ 400-600/wk???? Very lost and could use some suggestions / knowledge

Pretty much all you can do is damage control. Or stop taking androgens. Compounds that are highly androgenic and that bind to the androgen receptors the strongest are the worst for the hair. Things like tren, mast, and Winny. I'm prone to mpb too and test and EQ have been fine for me. You can slow down the loss with shampoos and topical ointments, norizal has helped me quite a lot.

Well it's not worth it to be Low T just to keep my hair. I do love my hair but I have been miserable for years and I feel like someone turned the lights on and I'm alive again. So maybe I'll always stick to lower doses and hair-friendly compounds. Then just mitigate the best I can and accept the hair loss as it happens. It's much better than the hell I was living

I agree on the Nizoral. Didn't think it was working until I stopped using it. Wow.

I also picked up some Azeliac Acid that seems to be helping as well. I'm just spreading it evenly on my hands then adding the Nizoral, mixing them up and applying. I'm fairly certain it's helping. Itching and burning has reduced to almost imperceptible now. But I have also backed off the Test dosage a bit so maybe I'm just not drowning the follicles in DHT...

*So EQ and test was fine for you. Anyone else?
And is Nandrolone somewhat hair friendly if I'm not taking any propecia/proscar? I'm not finding solid info

Generic Minoxidil twice daily and Finasteride.

if you keep the AI there, finasteride should not cause gyno problems. idk for sure though as you said you are super sensitive .

Back