• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Aromasin dose

ironman59

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just got off a cycle Prop 200ml EOD, and Mast 200ml EOD, Deca 1Xweekly. 12 week cycle. That's quite a bit of gear for me, and I'm usually not to sensitive to gyno, except with cyp for some reason. I'm now using Andropen 250, and EQ 250ml 2xweekly. Over the past few weeks I've developed nipple sensitivity on one side, and some bloating, so I got out the Aromasin. Thinking 25mg EOD to start. Is this enough to knock it out? Or, go with a higher dose till it's under control?

to get it under control 25 mg ed and then back it off to 12.5 eod...with that said i dont respond really well to aromasin...i need about 50mg ed to keep my estro in the low 20's...im using adex this time around and gonna get labs in a couple weeks to see where im at

to get it under control 25 mg ed and then back it off to 12.5 eod...with that said i dont respond really well to aromasin...i need about 50mg ed to keep my estro in the low 20's...im using adex this time around and gonna get labs in a couple weeks to see where im at

whats ur plan for adex dosing? I'm trying to decide between adex or aromasin to take on a test only cycle, I figured 12.5 aromasin eod would do the trick.

You are going to need to start somewhere-so 25 mgs per day might do it.From that point check your E2 levels with blood test and tweak from there. Some guys have to do double that to control-while other use adex @ 1 mg per day and are stellar.Checking bloods will tell the story-Luck-OD

I'll go with 25mg ed till I think it's under control, then back it off by half eod for awhile. I don't really want to stay on the Aromasin any longer than necessary, and I don't have any track record with this particular drug. I've always used Nolvadex to knock down gyno, and then continue on.

First of all, you need to administer your AI according to its half-life. Otherwise, optimal dosing becomes less relevant when you allow uninhibited estrogen conversion to take place 75% of the time. The entire point of taking an AI is to maintain a normal degree of aromitization, but that isn't going to happen when there is no AI present the majority of the time.

Aromasin only maintains activity for about half of a day, so it is best dosed 2x daily, every 12 hours. By taking it EOD, as you suggest here, you are allowing aromatization to occur unhindered 75% of your cycle. This would be similar to someone asking how much D-bol they should take, yet the individual is only administering it once every other day. If you don't want to administer the aromasin on the proper schedule, then select another AI which requires a less frequent dosing scheme, such as Anastrozole or Letrozole. I prefer Aromasin for a variety of reasons, but most importantly because it does not negatively affect one's lipid profile, as do all other AI's.

As for dosage, 25 mg daily is generally sufficient for eliminating gyno symtoms in those who have allowed their estrogen levels to get out of control. Take 12.5 mg in the AM and another 12.5 mg in the PM. If symptoms are bad, then 50 mg daily may be best...again, in 2 evenly divided dosages. Regardless, nolva is always the best cure for stopping gyno in its tracks, while something like Aromasin is typically best employed for maintaining normal estrogen levels. This is because Nolva immediately stops gyno symptoms from worsening by displacing estrogen from receptors sites, whereas AI's do not. AI's simply stop the body from producing further estrogen...they do nothing to combat estrogen which has already been produced and is wreaking havoc on your titties.

Last edited:
I wasn't aware of the short half life. I may have to reconsider my schedule and change. Thanks for the information.

First of all, you need to administer your AI according to its half-life. Otherwise, optimal dosing becomes less relevant when you allow uninhibited estrogen conversion to take place 75% of the time. The entire point of taking an AI is to maintain a normal degree of aromitization, but that isn't going to happen when there is no AI present the majority of the time.

Aromasin only maintains activity for about half of a day, so it is best dosed 2x daily, every 12 hours. By taking it EOD, as you suggest here, you are allowing aromatization to occur unhindered 75% of your cycle. This would be similar to someone asking how much D-bol they should take, yet the individual is only administering it once every other day. If you don't want to administer the aromasin on the proper schedule, then select another AI which requires a less frequent dosing scheme, such as Anastrozole or Letrozole. I prefer Aromasin for a variety of reasons, but most importantly because it does not negatively affect one's lipid profile, as do all other AI's.

As for dosage, 25 mg daily is generally sufficient for eliminating gyno symtoms in those who have allowed their estrogen levels to get out of control. Take 12.5 mg in the AM and another 12.5 mg in the PM. If symptoms are bad, then 50 mg daily may be best...again, in 2 evenly divided dosages. Regardless, nolva is always the best cure for stopping gyno in its tracks, while something like Aromasin is typically best employed for maintaining normal estrogen levels. This is because Nolva immediately stops gyno symptoms from worsening by displacing estrogen from receptors sites, whereas AI's do not. AI's simply stop the body from producing further estrogen...they do nothing to combat estrogen which has already been produced and is wreaking havoc on your titties.

Mike the reason that eod dosing with stane is fine is because of the type of ai it is. Its effects remain in place AFTER its aactive life has expired. LONG after. It permanently renders any aromatase it binds to inactive. So unlike other ais where once the wear off the aromatase they were bound to again becomes active, that is not the case with stane. In fact 5 days after a single dose of aromasin to men e2 levels are still 40% lower than pre administration. EOD is definitely sufficient.

Mike the reason that eod dosing with stane is fine is because of the type of ai it is. Its effects remain in place AFTER its aactive life has expired. LONG after. It permanently renders any aromatase it binds to inactive. So unlike other ais where once the wear off the aromatase they were bound to again becomes active, that is not the case with stane. In fact 5 days after a single dose of aromasin to men e2 levels are still 40% lower than pre administration. EOD is definitely sufficient.

Thanks for posting that... I thought I'd seen the same chart somewhere showing that nearly week-long recovery of aromatase in response to an aromasin assault but can't dig it up. Do you have a source handy?

I was just researching this also.Do you have link/chart/info bro ? I remember something along these lines and was one of several reasons I like aromasin over others.Thanks for input-good stuff-OD

IML Gear Cream!
Thanks for posting that... I thought I'd seen the same chart somewhere showing that nearly week-long recovery of aromatase in response to an aromasin assault but can't dig it up. Do you have a source handy?

I was just researching this also.Do you have link/chart/info bro ? I remember something along these lines and was one of several reasons I like aromasin over others.Thanks for input-good stuff-OD

Here is the full text , with charts. http://jcem.endojournals.org/conten...NDEX=30&sortspec=relevance&resourcetype=HWCIT
I do have to amend my statement - it is after 3 days its still 40% below baseline after single dose. After 5 days it is at baseline.
The contention still holds true but my days were not accurate. Apologies.

Here is the full text , with charts. http://jcem.endojournals.org/conten...NDEX=30&sortspec=relevance&resourcetype=HWCIT
I do have to amend my statement - it is after 3 days its still 40% below baseline after single dose. After 5 days it is at baseline.
The contention still holds true but my days were not accurate. Apologies.

Nice! Gonna bookmark this one.

I'm with you on the lack of concern about b.i.d. vs. ED unless you're hyper-worried about the 5% E2 rise between hours 12 and 24. Basically it's insignificant. EOD looks like a bad idea however, giving time for more like a 25% recovery back towards baseline.

Another interesting tidbit from the article is the difference between 25 mg/day and 50 mg/day -- essentially none. 25 mg seems to saturate the existing aromatase and further dosing is a waste.

I didn't read that link yet, but both Mike and Jimmy are right. Aromasin should be dosed every 12 hours due to its half life, BUT unlike arimidex, Aromasin is a "suicidal" inhibitor of the aromatase enzyme. That means when it binds the enzyme, rendering it inactive, that enzyme is never "un-bound". New aromatase enzymes need to be made by the body to begin creating estradiol again. So, the suicidal nature of the inhibition is the reason many dose it every other day, but it's half life is much less than that, and if you want to inhibit the new aromatase enzymes that are being formed, you should dose it every 12 hours, with food!!!

i do .5mg every third day, or every other day. just depends.

Been on 25 mg for seven days, and the sensitivity is just now beginning to subside. Gonna stay on 25 for another week, then half it. Labido was weird too, but has leveled out. Looking back, there were some signs of high estrogen prior to the sensitivity. I'll pay closer attention to that in the future. Especially with my next cycle including enanthate.

Back